Monday, November 14, 2011

Barcelona details

I'm stuck on the train for 8 hours, from around 7am til 3pm, but unfortunately it's not the same train, I have three connections to make so I can't even sleep for very long. There seems to be enough to do that I can do and see most of what I want in the 2-1/2 days I have in Barcelona, assuming I don't stay out too late or sleep too late. Then I leave for Madrid on Friday.



Tues Nov 15 (Day 60) Barcelona
  • 0651-0726 Train from Aix-en-Provence to Marseille-St-Charles
  • 0806-0955 Train from Marseille-St-Charles to Montpellier Saint-Roch
  • 1043-1247 Train from Montpellier Saint-Roch to Figueres Vilafant
  • 1303-1446 Train from Figueres Vilafant to Barcelona Sants
  • 1500-2100 Las Ramblas walk, dinner 
Wed Nov 16 (Day 61) Barcelona
  • Barri Gotic walk, Cathedral tour
  • Picasso Museum, City History Museum, La Ribera area walk (Santa Maria del Mar) 
  • Modernista sights (Casa Mila, Block of Discord, Palau Guell in south, Park Guell in north) 
Thu Nov 17 (Day 62) Barcelona
  • Sagrada Familia Church
  • Tourist bus from Sagrada Familia to Montjuic
  • Montjuic (bus tour on top, castle, funicular)
  • finish up anything left in Barcelona 
Fri Nov 18 (Day 63) Madrid
  • 0830 train leaves for Madrid 
(Originally posted 12/7/11 at 4:50pm, Houston)

No comments:

Post a Comment